1. Cinque Terre, ItalyHere are the top ten most beautiful yet unknown place on earth. You can include these places in your travel itinerary this year if you have not already visited these heavenly places on earth !
The Cinque Terre is part of the coast in the Liguria region of Italy. The terraces built on the rugged landscape are a popular tourist attraction.
2. Wisteria TunnelWisteria Tunnel is located at the Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Kitakyushu, Japan. Flowering trees hang overhead and the different colored rows speckle the garden.
3. Hotel La Montana MagiaMagic Mountain hotel is exactly what you think it is. It's a hotel shaped like a mountain that spews water from the top. It's located in Huilo Huilo, a private Natural Reserve in the Los Rios region of Chile.
4. The Crooked ForestThe Crooked Forest is located right outside of Nowe Czarnowo, West Pomerania, Poland. The grove contains approximately 400 pine trees with bent trunks. They were planted sometime in 1939, but why or who made them crooked is unknown.
5. Tunnel Of LoveGiant trees surround this old train tunnel located in Kleven, Ukraine. The magical-looking place is nicknamed "The Tunnel Of Love" by locals because it is a popular spot for couples to visit.
Photo by Oleg Gordienko.
6. Blue Lagoon Hot SpringsThe Blue Lagoon hot springs in Iceland are man-made bodies of water, but the springs are heated naturally with the volcanic activity on the island. The springs are especially beautiful in the snowy winter, and the water still quite toasty.
7. Ice CanyonThe ice canyons in Greenland were carved by meltwater and are as deep as 150 feet.
8. Ball PyramidBall Pyramid is the world's tallest sea stack. It is the remains of a shield volcano formed about 7 million years ago. It is 562 meters high and is located southeast of Lord Howe Island in the Pacific Ocean.
9. The Great Barrier ReefThe Great Barrier Reef is the world's largest coral reef system. It's located in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia. It's so large, you can see it from outer space. The reef is a very popular destination for scuba divers and other tourists.
10. Plitvice Lakes National ParkPlitvice Lakes National Park is the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest park in Croatia. The park is filled with luscious green scenery, beautiful lagoons, and amazing waterfalls.
Like this Article ? Share it with friends or submit to your favorite sites Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.